Living Learning English are partnering with Quality English schools in the UK to provide a quarantine option for students prior to starting a longer period of study.
Living Learning English has excellent teachers all over the UK who can accept students for a 1:1 home tuition course who are fully trained to offer a high-quality, safe and enjoyable experience with quarantine. This means your students will be ready to start at their longer term QE school fully quarantined after 14 days and adapted to living and studying in the UK. LLE will work with the QE schools to assess each student and provide a detailed end-of-course report to assist with placement.
And of course, LLE has have a full Covid-safe plan and detailed guidance for stays with quarantine for our teachers and students.
Home Tuition Course Fees Include:
- 15 hours individual tuition
- Individual assessment at the start of the course
- Study bedroom in your teacher’s home
- All study materials
- Living Learning English student handbook
- Progress report and recommendations for future study
- Certificate of attendance
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner with your teacher
- Home-based activities designed for each student
- 24-hour support from Living Learning English staff
If you would like to learn more about quarantine options for your students, or would like to discuss this further, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org