Become a QE Associate School
What is a QE Associate School?
QE Associate Schools (QEAS) offer high-quality English language courses in non-English speaking countries. These schools are perfect for students looking to improve their language skills before coming to a Quality English School or Quality Education College.
All QE Associate Schools undergo Quality Control checks to ensure that each Associate School is providing excellent teaching and support to their students. These checks include checking references from students and clients, teachers’ qualifications, buildings and facilities and the range of courses offered.
The benefits of being a QE Associate School:
How to apply for a QEAS License
Before starting your application, we would kindly ask you to make sure that your school fulfils the below requirements:
- has been in operation for at least three years
- is privately-owned, independent and not part of a chain
- regularly receives excellent feedback from students and partners
- is dedicated to providing quality tuition, support and care to its students
- is located in a non-English speaking country
Interested in becoming a QEAS? Just get in touch with Kathi Gerth at firstname.lastname@example.org