LILA* launches a 6-week group coaching and mentoring programme for local and international students, career-starters and young professionals who want to gain a competitive edge and stand out from the crowd.
During the course participants will:
• Explore areas for growth and development during a one-to-one pre-course discovery call
• Gain an insight into what motivates them. Personality Profiling, including DISC, to better understand themselves and others, identifying values and key drivers
• Build on new insights to improve communication skills and ensure positive working relationships
• Assess current situation, identify career goals and the steps needed to achieve ambitions
• Explore career options and role profiling, industries, sectors and corporate cultures to ensure career choices are aligned with personality type and values.
• Build a powerful personal profile including CV writing and LinkedIn profile support
• Boost confidence - hone presentation and public speaking skills and learn vital interview techniques
• Learn about the power of mentoring and networking to surround themselves with supportive people who can help achieve career goals
LILA*’s Career Accelerator Programme has been developed and is delivered by the co-founders of LILA*, Leanne Linacre and Victoria Bligh and can be booked on its own or as a complement to a General English / Exam Preparation course.
With over 40 years of combined experience working in training and education and building successful global businesses, the sisters are passionate about helping people achieve their career aspirations through coaching and mentoring.
Find out more at www.lilalovetolearn.com or email email@example.com for more information.