The Future Leaders programme at Wimbledon School of English is perfect for students aged 16-21 who want to develop new skills. It helps students develop the skills they need not just to succeed, but to thrive in the modern, interconnected world.
On this course, students will:
- Learn about leadership skills and what makes a great leader
- Develop critical thinking and communication skills
- Work with classmates on dynamic problem-solving issues
- Explore intercultural awareness and understanding by sharing experiences
- Take part in structured debate and learn how to put forward an argument
- Develop creativity by taking part in innovative projects
- Research, prepare and deliver presentations on topics they are passionate about
- Work on their resilience and personal management in dealing with difficult issues
Dates: 11 to 22 April 2022
Ages: 16 - 21
To find out more, go to the school's website.