The Emerald Cultural Institute is now running a full range of online courses at all levels from Elementary to Advanced, one to one lessons, as well as FCE and IELTS exam preparation classes.
Students have a unique opportunity to learn English from the comfort of their own home, while at the same time interacting with other international students. Emerald’s superior programme offers 20 weekly hours of face-to-face teacher contact time, together with access to the Emerald Learn platform.
- Interact with experienced Emerald teachers and other international students
- Virtual learning on Emerald Learn platform
Key features of Emerald Online include:
- Our online teaching can be accessed on any device.
- Access to our unique, dedicated Emerald Learn Platform
- 4x60-minute lessons of face-to-face teacher time each day, the same as in the classroom.
- Maximum of 14 students per class
- Our time-table is 09.00 - 11.00 and 11.20 - 13.20 (GMT) Monday to Friday.
- IELTS online preparation classes available with two different specialist IELTS teachers (2 hours per session)
- Access to e-books, audio, reading exercises, video, grammar and vocabulary as presented by the teacher.
- Break-out rooms and group-work settings allowing students to interact with each other as they do in a regular classroom.
- Teachers regularly assign and correct written work for all students.
Emerald Learn Platform, a unique Platform developed in-house by our team of education technologists and e-learning experts where students can:
- Engage in forum discussions
- Post their social update
- Work on their daily lessons
- combination of both academic and social support.
What our students and agents say about our online lessons:
“I would like to say the online classes for me are more than I expected. Because, besides the difficulties we could get through it and helping each other, a lovely teacher that always try to incentive the students each class, being flexible and comprehensive.”
“Congratulations for the great effort you are doing to keep everything going and continuing working hard to support your students and all your partners. On our behalf we will continue promotion Emerald Cultural Institute and you can be sure that you will have students from Chile interested in studying with you next year.”
“I like doing exercise again and again to understand. I have fun in your classes because you teach many many vocabularies, and you also teach foreign words, cultures. It’s fascinating!”