Emerald Cultural Institute Cobham Hall
Emerald UK offers high quality residential junior summer courses in 3 stunning locations within the UK. Our courses are ideal for students aged 9-17 who wish to learn English while enjoying an interesting and varied activity programme. Every week they include 2 half day and 1 full day visits to popular cultural attractions, a range of sports, tournaments and other fun activities such as dance, music and drama.
Cobham Hall, Kent
- Located in the idyllic county of Kent, “The Garden of England”.
- Set in an English stately home dating from the 16th century set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- Only 20 minutes by train from central London.
- 2 hours to Paris by high speed rail.
- UK summer experience for students aged 9-17 years.
- Students will be accommodated in one of three boarding houses, in single, twin or multi-bed rooms.
- Wide variety of on-campus leisure facilities including a large and well-equipped sports centre, dance studio, drama studio, art rooms, tennis courts, several playing fields and sports pitches, indoor heated swimming pool, computer room.
Courses at School
- Young Learner Courses
- Summer vacation