St. George's, Ascot - Emerald Cultural Institute
Emerald UK offers high quality residential junior summer courses in 3 stunning locations within the UK. Our courses are ideal for students aged 9-17 who wish to learn English while enjoying an interesting and varied activity programme. Every week they include 2 half day and 1 full day visits to popular cultural attractions, a range of sports, tournaments and other fun activities such as dance, music and drama.
St. George's, Ascot
- Founded in 1877, St George’s Ascot is one of the UK’s leading boarding schools set within 30 acres of stunning grounds and offering amazing facilities.
- Located in central Ascot, a pretty English town in beautiful Berkshire, only 25 minutes from central London and famous for its world class racecourse and royal heritage.
- A beautiful school set in 30 scenic acres yet only 5 minutes from Ascot High Street.
- Close to major tourist attractions such as Windsor Great Park, Thorpe Park, Oxford and London.
- UK summer experience for students aged 11-17 years.
- Students will be accommodated in one of four boarding houses in single, twin or multi-bed rooms.
- Fantastic on-campus facilities including a 25m, 6-lane indoor swimming pool, drama studio, large sports hall, three lacrosse pitches, eight tennis courts, state-of-the-art 300-seat theatre, dance studio, six netball courts and several art studios.
Courses at School
- Young Learner Courses
- Summer vacation