After our successful face-to-face Missions to Madrid and Rome earlier this year, we are delighted to announce that we are currently planning our Missions for later this year.
We will be heading to São Paolo (Brazil) and Bogotá (Colombia) at the beginning of October. After the ICEF Berlin we will then be bringing our schools to Istanbul (Turkey) and are very much looking forward to being in Barcelona (Spain) and Milan (Italy) towards the end of November.
Our Missions (or agent workshops) are a key part of our business and one of the reasons and we are very pleased that we can return to running our events face-to-face again. These small, specialised workshops give Agents/Educational Counsellors the opportunity to have a series of 20-minute face-to-face business meetings with Quality English schools and Quality Education colleges to build and reinforce successful partnerships.
Our warm and friendly events include the following benefits for agents:
- Meet high quality providers in a professional environment
- Have a pre-scheduled timetable of face-to-face meetings with educators
- Full lunch, refreshments and drinks reception with networking opportunities
- Learn more about Quality English and becoming an Authorised Quality Agent
- Free of charge for agents to attend
We will be sending our further information very soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our Marketing Executive, Kathi Gerth: email@example.com