Some exciting news from Country Cousins ... We are delighted to announce that we will be reopening our school from Saturday 15th of August 2020.
Circumstances are changing day by day and over the last couple of weeks we have assessed viability, consulted our partners, checked announcements from governments around the world, and worked with our staff and host families to ensure that we can safely welcome our junior students and staff back.
It will be slow but we want to open our doors given we have some students willing to travel. This has all changed in the last few weeks and we remain positive!
This is a quick summary for you to share and give confidence to your customers:
- Students will be hosted within walking distance (20 mins) to the school
- We will use our own drivers and minibuses, so that everyone knows what to do and how
- North Devon is one of the lowest hit areas in the UK, in the last 3 weeks we have not had any cases
- Host families will prepare packed lunches for students. This is the safest way
- Students will stay in single rooms in the host families
We will follow all the UK government health and prevention guidelines
We have relaxed our terms and conditions to give more confidence to parents. Please visit https://country-cousins.com/about-us/terms-conditions/
Main changes are:
- No need to pay deposits, bookings will be secured when we received flight confirmations
- 0% Cancellation fees, students can cancel up to 24 hours before arrival at no cost
We are going to run a unique programme combining our 3 most popular programmes: Adventure Sports, Tennis & Exploring Devon, all with 15 hours of English lessons.
In every week, in the 3 afternoons where activities happen, students will get 1 activity from each programme. Students will remain in the same bubble for lessons and activities.