Academic Summer London
Academic Summer, London offers academic and challenging summer programmes for British and international students aged 13 to 18. Located in DLD College in the heart of London overlooking Westminster and the River Thames. DLD College is a new building with modern classrooms, a theatre, a dining room, Startbucks and single ensuite boarding accommodation, all under one roof.
The summer programme combines a challenging and inspiring academic programme with an enjoyable leisure programme that encourages students to learn new skills, work in a team and aim for their Personal Best. Students can choose from an excellent range of academic subjects taught by specialist teachers. Each student has their own individual timetable.
- Students have the opportunity not only to visit London but to experience living in London. DLD College is in the heart of London near to Big Ben and the London Eye.
- Students can enjoying studying in a modern college and experience all the academic subjects offered as well as the best medical programme on offer.
- Combine the London location with Academic Summer‘s course near Bristol so students get the contrast of the city and the countryside.
- GCSE preparation (Age 13-14)
- A levels/IB preparation (Age 15-18)
- Medical Studies (Age 15-18)
- Oxbridge Programme (Age 15-18)
- SAT Preparation (Age 15-18)
- IELTS preparation (Age 15-18)
- FCE and CAE preparation (Age 15-18)
- Academic Juniors (mornings) (Age 5-12)
- Academic Adults (mornings) (Age 20+ )
All programmes apart from Academic Juniors and Academic Adults are available as day or boarding programmes. Academic Adults and Juniors are available as morning programmes only.
Courses at School
- A Level
- Young Learner Courses
- Summer vacation
Julio, 14, Spain
"“I came last year to Sidcot School and I had good fun, so this year I decided to stay at DLD College to enjoy London more. I am preapring for my English exam as it is important to have it for my future university.“"