Quality English and Quality Education have established an exclusive network of over 300 loyal language travel agents in 50 countries. Every agent is well-respected within the industry and shares the same high standards of quality service provision as the Quality English Schools and Quality Education colleges. They actively work with at least three of our schools and/or colleges who provide references for the services the Agents provide.
What is a Quality Agent?
A Quality Agent ....
- Shares the same high standards of quality service provision as the Quality English schools and Quality Education colleges
- Works with at least 3 QE schools/QEd colleges and we have successfully received references from their partners
- Displays the Authorised Quality Agent logo on publicity materials and link to our website
- Recommends Quality English schools and Quality Education colleges to enquirers
- Builds up good relationships with the admissions, marketing and management teams of the schools
- Provides a quality service to students and assists them in all aspects of their application
- Attends the QE agent workshops when we come to their country
- Reinforces the QE and QEd brands
Click here if you would like to apply to become a Quality Agent
Workshops (or 'Missions') for Educators and Agents
We host a series of school/agent workshops every year in cities around the world. This means that we invite agents to register for the one day event and so benefit from meeting a selection of the Quality English schools without having to leave your city. These are often small meetings where agents appreciate the calmness and the opportunity to really get to know the schools. These workshops are open to Quality Agents and agents who wish to work with more of our schools and colleges and are interested in becoming Quality Agents. These events are free of charge to agents.
Click here for more information on our forthcoming and past Missions.
Please contact the Agent Relations and Workshop Manager for more information: email@example.com