Academic Summer Bristol
Academic Summer, Bristol offers academic and challenging summer programmes for British and international students aged 7 to 18. Located on the beautiful campus of Sidcot School in the Mendip Hills near Bristol. Sidcot School has classrooms facilities, an art centre, swimming pool, sports facilities, horse-riding, dining room and coffee shop all on one campus.
The summer programme combines a challenging and inspiring academic programme with an enjoyable leisure programme that encourages students to learn new skills, work in a team and aim for their Personal Best. Students can choose from an excellent range of academic subjects taught by specialist teachers. Each student has their own individual timetable.
- Students can experience a traditional boarding school on a beautiful campus in the country. Good preparation for boarding schools in the UK.
- Students study the full range of academic subjects offered as well as trying the new and exciting Academic Sports programme.
- Academic Juniors is offered at Sidcot and is a specialist programme for young learners age 7 to 12. Academic Summer knows how young learners learn best.
- Academic Juniors (7-12)
- GCSE preparation (13-14)
- A levels/IB preparation (15-18)
- Academic Sports (13-18)
- IELTS preparation (15-18)
- All programmes are available as day or boarding programmes.
Courses at School
- A Level
- Online Courses
- Academic Preparation
- Business and Professional English Online
- Cambridge Preparation Online
- General English A1-A2 Online
- General English B1-B2 Online
- General English C1-C2 Online
- IELTS Preparation Online
- Junior Courses Online
- One-to-one or Two-to-one lessons Online
- Specialist Online Courses
- Boarding School Preparation Online
- Engineering English Online
- English for Specific Purposes Online
- GCSE or A Level Preparation Online
- Medical English Online
- OET Preparation Online
- TOEFL Preparation Online
- Young Learner Courses
- Summer vacation
Hannah, 14, UK
"I came to get help with my GCSEs and I can see a big improvement in my classes already. I study foreing languages and here I could hear them in action! I enjoyed the boarding experience and the trips and activities. If you are British or international, definitely come!“"