The Linguaviva Centre
Behind the red door in fine Georgian Dublin, you will find a genuine welcome and an established team of teachers ready to make your learning experience one you will never forget. There is a strong sense of the school ‘family’ and no student need feel alone if they have a problem or a question.
- One of Ireland’s oldest English Language Schools est. 1977
- City centre, family run school with a very friendly atmosphere
- Winner of STM Star English School of Europe 2015
Courses at School
- Academic Preparation
- Academic Year
- EAP/Academic English
- Business English - General
- English for Specific Purposes
- Banking and finance
- Mature students
- Medical courses
- Oil and Gas
- Travel and tourism
- Examination Courses
- Trinity GESE
- Teacher Refresher Courses
- Teacher refresher (Secondary)
"Great moment, great people and great organisation! The teachers were very patient and the level of difficulty of every courses was right and ideal. No regrets of my time in Dublin... only good experiences. Thank you very much!"
Daejong, Republic of Korea
"I studied English in Ireland for 9 months. It was one of the best times in my life. Because of the time, I could easily find a job when I went back to my country. Furthermore, you will see various things in Ireland, not just studying English but will experience the culture and nature!"