Emerald Cultural Institute
Palmerston Park, a period building complete with courtyard and olive bushes, and Milltown Park, a wing of a traditional college furnished with stylish furniture, together provide the backdrop for this first rate school. Superbly qualified staff and cutting edge techniques result in contented students extolling their progress.
- The individual learner is at the heart of what we do
- Unique Emerald campus environments in prestigious locations
- Full range of programmes including University Foundation
Emerald also offers Young Learners 'Residential' and 'Outside of Summer' in Cobham Hall, United Kingdom.
Courses at School
- Academic Preparation
- Academic Year
- EAP/Academic English
- Business English - General
- English for Specific Purposes
- Banking and finance
- Mature students
- Travel and tourism
- Examination Courses
- Trinity GESE
- General English
- General English Intensive
- Teacher Refresher Courses
- Teacher refresher (Primary)
- Teacher refresher (Secondary)
- Young Learner Courses
- Outside of summer
- Summer vacation
"Our teachers came from different backgrounds, but they all had a passion to teach and help their students."
"Just to let you know that Chloé got an IELTS 7 score, as she needed. We are very happy and we thank you very much for all your kindness and the excellent teaching too. "