The setting is fantastic on the seafront at Bray, an easy ride out of Dublin on the Dart railway. The dedicated Greevy family with their excellent team runs the school as well as the most comprehensive range of junior residential programmes (all over Ireland) that you’re ever likely to find.
- Beautiful seaside location, 35 minutes from Dublin
- Accommodation within walking distance of the school
- 23 classrooms, genuine international mix of students
Courses at School
- Examination Courses
- Trinity GESE
- General English
- Intensive General English
- One-to-one tuition
- Teachers' Courses
- Teacher refresher (Primary)
- Teacher refresher (Secondary)
- Young Learner Courses
- Outside of summer
- Summer vacation
"The course and social programme were very good. The staff is really friendly and helpful. I really improved my English, enjoyed myself, and met fabulous students. - See more at: http://www.quality-english.com/atc-language-and-travel.html#sthash.Pc7MCwCe.dpuf"
"The school is very nice to learn English. Teachers have patient with us, it has been very comfortable to stay in the class with them. Thank you."