Academic Summer Cambridge
Academic Summer, Cambridge offers academic and challenging summer programmes for British and international students aged 13 to 18. Located in the world-known university city of Cambridge in Abbey College. Abbey College, Cambridge has a new and purpose built campus in the centre of Cambridge offering modern classrooms, science laboratories, art studio, dining room, coffee bar, basketball court, sports hall and single en-suite boarding accommodation all on one campus.
The summer programme combines a challenging and inspiring academic programme with an enjoyable leisure programme that encourages students to learn new skills, work in a team and aim for their Personal Best. Students can choose from an excellent range of academic subjects taught by specialist teachers. Each student has their own individual timetable.
- Students can experience living and studying in the university city of Cambridge.
- Students can enjoying studying in a modern college and experience all the academic subjects the centre offers as well as preparing for a top university on the Oxbridge programme.
- Students can also get to know London on their weekly trip to the capital.
- GCSE preparation (13-14)
- A levels/IB preparation (15-18)
- Oxbridge Programme (15-18)
- FCE and CAE preparation (15-18)
- All programmes are available as day or boarding programmes.
Courses at School
- A Level
- Online Courses
- Academic Preparation
- Business and Professional English Online
- Cambridge Preparation Online
- General English A1-A2 Online
- General English B1-B2 Online
- General English C1-C2 Online
- IELTS Preparation Online
- Junior Courses Online
- One-to-one or Two-to-one lessons Online
- Specialist Online Courses
- Boarding School Preparation Online
- Engineering English Online
- English for Specific Purposes Online
- GCSE or A Level Preparation Online
- Medical English Online
- OET Preparation Online
- TOEFL Preparation Online
- Young Learner Courses
- Summer vacation
Brook, 16, Australia
"Next year I will be taking HL Chemistry, Biology and English in my IB, so I came here to prepare for it. I feel I improved in Biology and Chemistry. We did lot of experiments and practical work, that was really good. I feel it will allow me to get better grades and be more focused on whatever I want to achieve in my future studies.“"