Living Learning English based in Bristol has been delivering high-quality individual English courses for over 25 years.
The school can now offer you online lessons with one of their experienced, professional teachers. You can book a short, intensive course over a week, or a series of lessons over a few months (or years!). The school's teachers have experience in tailoring courses to match your exact requirements and make lessons interactive and dynamic.
LLE"s qualified teachers have different specialisms ranging from business English to exams and school subject tuition. Choose from the list below and contact the school to find out more.
- Academic Preparation and support for students in international schools and universities: GCSE, A Level and IB subjects.
- Boarding School Entrance Tests: UkiSET, ISEB, Common Entrance 11+ and 13+
- General English to students of all ages.
- Business English for executives.
- English for Exams including IELTS. TOEFL, Cambridge.
- Subject Mentoring - we have some great subject teachers who are able to inspire your students and foster a passion for their subject.
Living Learning English is now also taking bookings for their next weekly small group courses starting soon:
- General English for Young Learners - A2 and B1
- General English for Adults - A2, B1 and B2
- Cambridge First
You can find more information here.