This summer ATC Language Schools are offering an exciting new STEAM programme for junior students with Irish integration.
STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths. International junior students will have the opportunity to interact, learn and get creative with Irish students of the same age.
Over two weeks, students will design new inventions construct buildings, discuss alternative energy, experiment with chemical reactions, make video games and movies, and much more!
• Dates: From 22nd June to 31st July
• Duration: 1 or 2 weeks, Courses begin every Monday
• Age Groups: 10-12, 13-14 and 15-16 years
• Lessons per week: 10 hours per week standard package + 5 hours optional free post lesson activities per week
• Nationalities: Mixed nationalities plus integration with Irish students
Follow this link for further information.
If you have any questions about ATC's STEAM junior programme please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org