We are now offering internship placements at Frances King Dublin for students who wish to gain valuable unpaid work experience in an industry of their choice, while combining it with an English language programme in our ideally located city centre school.
We can offer placements from 4 weeks to 6 months in exciting companies. You will learn English in a real working environment, meet local Irish people and develop a range of practical work skills to add to your C.V.
- A challenging way to improve English and learn new skills
- Students combine an English language course with a period of voluntary work for a Irish company
- Suitable for young adult EU/EEA undergraduates (minimum age 18)
- Placements from 4 weeks to 6 months
- Suitable for teenagers: short term placements for 1-4 weeks
- Minimum English level: Intermediate (CEF B1)
- The objectives of the programme are educational and work is unpaid
Internship placements are organised so that students can:
- Improve fluency by using English in the workplace
- Develop specialised vocabulary
- Improve intercultural understanding
To partake in this programme students must first study for a minimum of 2 weeks at Frances King. We will organize your internship placement to start after your course finishes.
The cost of the placement is €525 per placement