This is a page for English Language school Agents.
Do you want to visit the Quality English schools?
The benefits of being a Quality English agent are:
- The use of QE brand promotion materials, in particular the QE ‘Authorised Agent’ logo
- General marketing strength through being associated with the QE brand – an additional marketing tool
- Access to a ready-made portfolio of quality schools which form a rounded offering of location, course type, and price
- Enquiries generated by a presence on the Quality English website on the Profile page of every school you work with
- Increase in sales: The QE brand is established as a hallmark of quality
- QE promotional support when you are producing your own brochure
- QE agents’ Charter
- School visits support when ‘on the road’ - QE can put together ready-made itineraries
Quality English agents…
- recommend Quality English schools to enquirers
- respond to enquiries from the QE website within 2 working days
- enrol the student at the QE school of their choice
- provide a quality service to students and assist them in all aspects of their application
- display the QE ‘Authorised Agent’ logo on publicity materials and link to QE
- attend the QE missions when in their country
- reinforce the QE brand
How do I become a QE agent?
- Start by working with at least THREE QE schools. We require references before you can become a QE Agent.
- Go to the QE website Agents’ area. (or click on the link below)
- Complete the Quality English Agent Application Form
- The QE executive will follow up the references provided
- You will be invited to become a ‘Quality English Agent’
- Your details will be published on the Quality English website and you will receive the QE logo and certificate.
By submitting the Quality English application form you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Please upload your logo when prompted. Your entry looks better if you do.
QE and many of the QE schools will be in Beijing on 16th September 2013. We will invite agents to the one day workshop where you can meet the school directors, the decision-makers, in a small, bespoke workshop.
Read more »