Summer residential at Stirling University
13 April 2011
If you still have students looking for a high quality residential option this summer in Scotland then the good news is that you need look no further!
Mackenzie School of English’s International teenage summer residential at Stirling University takes place between 26 June & 6 August 2011. We are bringing our usual commitment to being the best and delivering outstanding experiences to this award-winning campus.
Stirling’s old town and castle rival Edinburgh’s and its position as ‘Gateway to the Highlands’ provides stunning scenery and truly Scottish landscapes.
Scotland’s university of the year lies just two miles from the centre of Stirling and its magnificent 310-acre campus even boasts a loch and an 18th century castle! The university has some of the finest sports facilities in the country including the Scottish National Swimming Academy, the Gannochy Tennis Centre, golf course, state of the art fitness centre, pitches for football, hockey and rugby as well as facilities for all other major indoor and outdoor sports. Other on-site amenities include: supermarket, newsagent, pharmacy, bookshop, bank, beauty therapist, cinema and several cafes.
Usual Mackenzie School features such as theme-based lessons and language tasks & team games on activities apply as standard.
Net rates of £1005 for 13 nights or £1495 for 20 nights include the following:
- 15 hours of morning General English tuition per week
- Single room full-board accommodation, ensuite or with private bathroom facilities. Including hot lunches but packed lunches given on full-day excursion
- Full activity programme including all transportation, entrance fees and equipment. Please let me know if you would like a sample.
- Airport transfers from Edinburgh (included for groups; £60 each way supplement for individuals)
- All teaching materials
- 24 hour security on campus
- Certificate and report on completion of course
- 1 free leader per 15 students
Test your English
Quality English have teamed up with Intuto to offer all of our website users the opportunity to test their English before applying for a course.
Test your English »
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011