Rennert New York
Since 1973 and set in midtown Manhattan, Rennert has been teaching languages to students from all over the world. Whether you want to improve your English communication skills for professional purposes, to attend an American university, make international friends or to travel, Rennert has the program and the expertise you need.
- 10 students max General English/5 max Executive English
- Arts plus English and widest variety of programs
- 43 years' experience in the language and translations fields
Courses at School
- Academic Preparation
- Academic Year
- EAP/Academic English
- Business English - General
- Business English - Specialised
- English for Specific Purposes
- Banking and finance
- Examination Courses
- Teacher Refresher Courses
- Teacher refresher (Primary)
- Teacher refresher (Secondary)
- Young Learner Courses
- Outside of summer
- Summer vacation
James Lee, South Korea
"In Korea we study English a lot but only for…grammar or reading or something like that. Nowadays because the company wants people who speak English, not just reading or writing, it’s going to be really good for my career."
"I love the teachers, they are very funny. It’s not only study study study, grammar grammar grammar. We speak so much in the class. I recommend Rennert because for every age, every country, it’s very fun and you learn English and you don’t need to learn only grammar. You use your English."