The design of the building and gorgeous gardens reflect the school’s ethos. The principal’s office is in the centre of the building, right next to the student room, and so it’s easy to be reminded that the students are at the heart of the school, both physically and conceptually.
- 28 years of excellent service, student care and results
- Highly regarded by the British Council - 12 strengths
- Boutique London school with unique & traditional courses
Courses at School
- English for Specific Purposes
- Mature students
- Examination Courses
- Trinity GESE
- General English
- General English Intensive
- One-to-one tuition
- Teacher Refresher Courses
- Teacher refresher (Secondary)
- Young Learner Courses
- Outside of summer
"I had a great time in Excel English! I’ll recommend for all my friends who want to study English in London. The school cares about the students and gives us many advices about the city, what is very important for a foreign student. I just want to say thank you!"
"These 3 weeks have been a great experience. If I could, I would like to repeat again. Thanks for all!"