Friendly, bright and modern, Kurus English not only offers high-quality tuition in an incredible city, but also the opportunity to learn about South African culture through its "Language Excursions". The open-plan layout of the school combined with the welcoming staff, make it a warm place to improve language skills whilst making new friends from all over the world.
- Small, boutique language school with a family atmosphere and personal care for each student
- Language Excursions: experiential, interactive out-of-the-classroom communication classes to meet the people of Cape Town
- Highly qualified teachers with a teaching degree and/or CELTA
Courses at School
- Academic Preparation
- Academic Year
- EAP/Academic English
- Business English - General
- English for Specific Purposes
- Mature students
- Travel and tourism
- Examination Courses
- General English
- Intensive General English
- One-to-one tuition
"It was a magnificent experience! I’m very happy with the size of my class and the materials that we got. It was the best quality for my personal learning goal. I came so far and learned so much about the culture in Cape Town. I don’t have any other words to explain it, you must see it with your own eyes."
"The school is the best place in Cape Town and has a nice atmosphere. They are like a family, helping us and giving us advice. Be doing so we could enjoy Cape Town the best!"