Quality English courses in Boston, Boston School of Modern Languages
Learn English at Boston School of Modern Languages, USA. Choose from general and specialist English language courses at this Quality English school.
Experience the benefits of a curriculum designed for rapid results. The serious student and business professional will appreciate our unique approach.
Just minutes from central Boston, the campus is ideal for studying English and learning about American culture. The historic building is complete with a theater, cafe, computer lab and 24 classrooms. BSML maintains strong ties with local universities and high schools to assist students who are seeking a pathway to an American style education.
- School Information
- Find an agent
- Student feedback
- English as a second language, foreign language, diplomatic language, scientific language
- America's oldest and most respected private language school
- Helping students gain a pathway to a high-quality American education
- College prep: SAT, PSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT
- Specialty English programs: English and aviation, English and golf, English and sailing
- Individualized attention from our teachers: classes not to exceed 12 students
- Private, one-on-one classes and small group classes or combined training
- Highly experienced, university educated teachers, most of them with BSML for more than a decade
- Up to six classes per day, 30 class hours per week intensive study
- Executive accomodations, convenient student apartments, or stay with an American host family
Intensive English with emphasis on structure, vocabulary, idioms and pronunciation. Specialty courses in Business English, English as a Scientific Language, English and Law, English and Sailing, English and Golf, TOEFL and College Entrance preparation and Teaching English as a Second Language. Intensive English classes are taught to 12 levels of proficiency.
Business English Combination - Business English Combination
Intensive English - 4 Group Classes per day - ESL 204 T
Intensive English - 5 Group Classes per Day - ESL 205
Intensive English - 6 Group Classes per Day - ESL 200
Trips to Boston's museums and other historical sites such as the famous Freedom Trail. Weekend trips to the New England coast, Niagara Falls, Washington D.C. and New York City available. Festive monthly graduation ceremonies, student concerts and more!
Only BSML offers so many choices for housing to suit every lifestyle and budget requirement.
Our housing includes:
- Breakfast at BSML
- Lunch at BSML
- Wi-Fi at BSML campus and Apartments
GermanyDo it! Sprachreisen
IraqInterchange Education Agency
Korea, Republic ofEDM Education
Russian FederationGlobal Dialog
, BarcelonaKing's College International
, MadridWHERE & WHAT
SwitzerlandCCT Formazione Linguistica e Culturale
ThailandV&B Education Service Co., Ltd.
, BangkokGent Global Edutainment Networks
TurkeyNIL INternational Education Organization
United Arab EmiratesIntelligent Partners
United KingdomMITSUBA ASSOCIATES
Marcus , Germany
"I have found many interesting people from all over the world at BSML. There are good relationships to be built here. In my classes, there are no two persons from one country."
Batoul , Lebanon
"English is very important in the business world. I want to live around English speaking people in order to really learn fast. Speaking English a few hours a day is not enough. I chose the Boston School of Modern Languages because for business, I prefer to have an American English accent."
Alberto , Uruguay
"I’ve worked as a basketball coach in Mexico for the past two years. My English was not good enough for me to be able to communicate with the English speaking members of the team. If one of the players were to get injured, I need to be able to understand him in order to help him."