Earlier this month, Quality English was announced as the winner of the ST Star School Association Award for the third year running!
The Study Travel Star Awards is unique peer-voted awards ceremony in the study travel industry. Education organisations vote for their preferred agent partners and vice versa. This year, the winners of each award were announced at a glamorous ceremony at Grosvenor House, Park Lane.
Winning this award again is a great achievement for Quality English and is testament to the high standards of all the QE schools and QEd colleges around the world. The award demonstrates the commitment of Quality English to promoting and showcasing excellence within the study travel industry and is an indicator of the quality of all institutions which carry the QE and QED logos.
Chief Executive, Jonathan Swindell, commented:
"We are thrilled to have won the ST Star Award for the third year running. This award will further galvanise the Quality English team to work even harder to support the schools with whom we work, and to ensure that their dedication to quality is recognised across the industry. We would like to say a big thank you to all of the wonderful agents who voted for us and we look forward to seeing you at a QE event soon!"
Special mentions should go to the following QE schools for their nominations for ST Star Awards in their respective categories:
- LILA* (ST Star English Language School Europe)
- The Linguaviva Centre (ST Star English Language School Europe)
- Languages International (ST Star English Language School Southern Hemisphere)
- California Langage Academy (ST Star English Language School North America)
- iTTTi (ST Star English Language School North America)
- VanWest College (ST Star English Language School North America and ST Star Vocational College)